Orang yang bersyukur jiwanya akan menjadi semakin tenang. Mereka akan bertambah dengan penciptaNya dan semakin sedar bahawa nikmat itu adalah kurniaan Illahi yang perlu digunakan untuk kebaikan sesama insan. Justeru, marilah kita panjatkan kesyukuran ini dengan melafazkan kata-kata Alhamdulillah setiap masa dan ketika, waktu senang atau susah. Semoga hidup kita diberkati Allah SWT. InshaAllah.
Moga tuhan tetap ingin menemuiku.
Benda paling bangang yang aku selalu buat dalam bulan Ramadhan ni adalah harapkan bulan ini bulan ajaib Allah nak ampunkan dosa aku,tanpa aku usaha pun bangkit dari jadi diri aku.
Come on la weh wahai diri dah nak habis ramadhan. Tapi kau tetap tang tu.
Taqwa tak itu tak mudah.
Dan bila aku baca balik quote ni,aku malu dengan diri sendiri. Bajet nak berdekap dekap lah dengan Allah. Angan kosong. Tin kencang.
Berhentilah,berpura pura jadi hamba.
Asma Allah al Husna (part 1)
أسماء الله الحسنى
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “To God belongs 99 names, 100 minus 1, anyone who memorizes them will enter Paradise”
The smarter you get the less you speak
Every heart that aches
Every tear that falls
Every cut that bleeds
Every sin regretted
Day 9: Four boys killed while playing football on beach, Israel warns 100,000 Gazans to evacuate their homes, hospitals and medical facilities being targeted by airstrikes — Wafa hospital was hit by an Israeli helicopter attack but defies Israel evacuation warning amid fears for frail patients, Gaza deaths pass 200 | July 16, 2014
1. A woman cries as Palestinians flee their homes in the Shajaiyeh neighbourhood of Gaza City, after Israel had airdropped leaflets warning people to leave the area. (Lefteris Pitarakis/AP)
2. Smoke rises after Israeli missile strikes hit the northern Gaza Strip. (Adel Hana/AP)
3. The father and brother of a Palestinian boy from the Baker family, whom medics said was killed with other three children from the same family by a shell fired by an Israeli naval gunboat, mourn during their funeral. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
4. A Palestinian man looks at a house destroyed by Israeli Defense Forces during an overnight air strike in Gaza City. (Oliver Weiken/EPA)
5. A staff member of the Al Wafa hospital in the Shuja’iyya neighbourhood in Gaza City looks at the remains of an Israeli Defense Force warning missile. (Oliver Weiken/EPA)
6. A Palestinian woman, who fled her home close to the border with Israel, stays at a United Nations-run school in Gaza City. (Finbarr O’Reilly/Reuters)
7. Palestinians run for shelter as they hear bombing in the distance while they flee their homes in the Shajaiyeh neighbourhood of Gaza City, after Israel had airdropped leaflets warning people to leave the area. (Lefteris Pitarakis/AP)
8. A Palestinian man cries as he holds the dead body of his young brother shortly after he was killed in the morgue of the al-Shifa hospital. (Oliver Weiken/EPA)
9. Palestinians salvage what they can of their belongings from the rubble of their destroyed house following an early morning Israeli missile strike in Gaza City. (Khalil Hamra/AP)
10. Palestinians sleep at the yard of a UN school in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahiya early on, after evacuating their houses near the border with Israel. (Mohammed Abed/Getty Images)